Sales Account Executive
- CLAS Information Services (CLAS) is seeking a motivated, senior-level, relationship-oriented sales talent to sell UCC-related services, Registered Agent representation and business compliance solutions to a diverse client base that includes law firms, financial institutions, corporate legal departments and others. Your responsibilities will include identifying and closing new sales opportunities for business growth and maintaining and growing existing customer base with services and technology solutions.
- To be successful you will stay up-to-date with the CLAS product line; create, update and manage sales pipeline information for a list of accounts and new prospects and manage time and resources effectively while contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities. You will sell through in-person visits, telephone and email interactions. You must have a desire to join an entrepreneurial company and facilitate its growth with the potential to lead to future Sales Management opportunity.
- You will have successfully prospected and sold B2B intangible services to the legal industry and/or finance industry involving public records for at least 5 years. You have a consultative style of selling and are comfortable with both cold calling and relationship selling. You are independent, self-motivated, organized and have a sincere desire to help your clients be more successful. You also work effectively in a team environment. Listening and asking questions are skills you possess. General knowledge in business filings and legal documents will assist in your success but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
CLAS Information Services is a premier provider of public document search and filing services to the legal and financial industries throughout the United States and abroad. For over 35 years we have earned our clients' trust and loyalty by providing unparalleled personal service, reliability, attention to detail, industry knowledge and the application of appropriate and robust technology. We measure our success by our ability to obtain referrals from our clients, expand our portfolio of services and maintain a rewarding team-oriented workplace. We strive to achieve growth through market development and expansion, new product and service offerings and technological advances while maintaining client confidence through our CLAS character, integrity, and culture. Please visit www.clasinfo.com for an overview of our product, service and technology offerings.
Why Join Us?
CLAS offers a great place to work with smart, tenured, dedicated people and career growth opportunities. Employees are eligible for quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on company performance, excellent benefits including a 401k program with employer matching, a generous vacation policy, employee assistance program and affordable medical, dental and life insurance options.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to Susan Jones at email@example.com.