FREE 50-State Resource

Foreign Registration Map for LLCs

To do business in a state other than its formation state, an LLC must file a form generally known as an Application for Certificate of Authority. Along with the form, most states require documentation that the LLC validly exists in its home state.

CLAS has prepared this handy map to help you determine the right supporting documents to submit with with your foreign LLC registrations. Get your copy today!