FREE 50-State Resource
Your foreign qualifications just got a whole lot easier

To do business in any state other than its incorporation state, a corporation must file a form generally known as an Application for Certificate of Authority. Most states require documentation (obtained within a specific time frame prior to the filing) that the corporation validly exists in its home state.

Download this FREE 50-State Qualification Map depicting the corporate supporting document requirements for qualification filings in all 50 states and say good bye to rejected filings!

Share this offer with your friends and colleagues!