FREE 50-State Resource
Your foreign qualification projects just got a whole lot easier.

To do business in any state other than its incorporation state, a business must file a form generally known as an Application for Certificate of Authority. Most states require documentation (obtained within a specific time frame prior to the filing) that the entity validly exists in its home state.

Download this FREE 50-State Qualification Map depicting the supporting document requirements for qualification filings (Corporations and LLCs) in all 50 states and say good bye to rejected filings!